* Premium Quality Materials: Newport Vessels Dana is made with US Coast Guard rated 3x layer .9mm/1100D UV Coated PVC, and glued with advanced German engineered adhesives. Features durable marine wood floors with aluminum framing.
* Features: Air keel for easy planing. Sturdy carrying Handles, 3 stainless steel bow D-rings for towing your tender, self bailing drain plug, Marine plywood transom mount, and Easy-Reach Grab Rope.
* Included: PVC Hull, Wood/Aluminum Floors Panels, 1x Aluminum Bench Seat, Repair Kit, 2x Aluminum Oars, Carrying Bag, and Foot Pump.
* Performance/ Specs: Inflatable V-Shaped Keel for easy planing, 18” tubes for great stability while turning. Can hold a 10hp engine, achieve 20+ mph top speed depending on conditions.
* Maximum weight capacity of 175-pounds and stores any style of kayak or SUP
* Stores up to (2) kayaks or SUP's off the ground and out of the way
* Light weight and easy to move around with rust resistant coatings
* Constructed of durable steel with a black finish
* Designed for 1 to 3 riders
* Three 30-gauge vinyl air chambers fully encased by double stitched 840-denier nylon cover
* Neoprene knuckle guards, seat pads and deluxe nylon-wrapped handles
* Heavy-duty Kwik-Connect
* Dimensions: 103" long x 44" wide (deflated)