* Counterbalanced adjustment points allow instantaneous, tool-free re-positioning while you work. * Burn more calories by choosing to stand for periods of your work-day. * Additional features include 25" (63 cm) total height adjustment, a small footprint and advanced cable management * Align two monitors side by side to create a productive dual-display workstation * Mobile configuration brings flexibility into the workspace. Easily moves through doorways and over thresholds * Counterbalanced adjustment points allow instantaneous, tool-free re-positioning while you work! * Easily and simultaneously lift your keyboard and LCD screen to the proper height for ergonomic comfort * Flexible, open-architecture design is scalable for future computer equipment * Patented Constant Force lift technology provides fluid, one-touch adjustments of the keyboard and monitor positions for personalized computing * Promote fitness and comfort as you compute by standing more and adding movement into your work routine * Comfortable computing offers provable ROI on investment—healthcare costs and missed time are reduced while productivity increases * Burn more calories by choosing to stand for periods of your work-day. WorkFit can help counteract an increasingly sedentary lifestyle * Maximum outside width of each display = 21.25" (54 cm) * Weight Capacity: Maximum load on height-adjustment assembly = 32.5 lbs (14.7 kg). Includes weight of displays and keyboard in addition to contents on Worksurface and in Cable Storage Box. LCD mount capacity = 6–14 lbs (2.7–6.3 kg) each, 12–28 lbs (5.5–12.7 kg) total * Lift Range: LCD/keyboard/worksurface adjust 20" (51 cm) in tandem; LCD adjusts 5" (13 cm) independently; maximum LCD height adjustment = 25" (63 cm) * Integrated hand-brake secures table in place and releases for height adjustment * CPUs attach safely to rear of cart with CPU Holder. Accommodates CPUs from 9.4"H x 2.6"D to 15.75"H x 8.5"D (24 x 6.5 cm to 40 x 22 cm) * CPU Holder capacity = 40 lbs (18 kg) * Keyboard tray = 26.3" x 9.4" (67 x 24 cm). Stowable under worksurface. Includes 5° back-tilt to ensure wrists remain in a neutral position during data entry * Large worksurface = 24"W x 23"D (61 x 58 cm) * Mounting Standards: VESA FDMI MIS-D, 100/75, C (hole pattern: 100 x 100 mm & 75 x 75 mm) * Cable management box, interior dimensions = 13.4"W x 5.1"D x 3.4"H (34.1 x 12.8 x 8.6 cm) * Wheel-to-wheel base dimensions = 25"W x 22"D (63.5 x 56 cm
* FULL HD 1080p: This full HD 1080p monitor meets the highest standards for high definition, displaying 1080 lines of resolution on screen for a clearer, more detailed image that is simply breathtaking.
* HDMI: HDMI (High Definition Multimedia Interface) offers incredible audio/video quality and single-cable convenience. This monitor includes an HDMI input, so you can connect a true high-definition source, such as a high-end computer, Blu-ray player or next-generation videogame console.
* READER MODE: Reducing blue light to help lessen eye fatigue, Reader Mode provides optimal condition for reading. With just a touch of a button, you can more comfortably read your monitor screen.
* FLICKER SAFE: New dimming technology is applied to minimize the flicker level that may cause eye fatigue. With almost-zero flicker* technology, looking at your computer screen for longer periods of time can be more comfortable. * LG's new Flicker Safe system is certified by TUV for its almost-zero flicker
* SPECS: Dimensions without stand: 21.4 x 13.1 x 2.4 - inches, 5.7 lbs. With stand: 21.4 x 17.2 x 7.4 - inches, 6.4 lbs. Response time: 5ms. Contrast Ratio: 1000/1. Brightness: 250 cd/m2. Aspect Ratio 16:9. Input: 100~240V, 50/60Hz. Surface Treatment: Anti-Glare, 3H.
* Pixels (H x V x 3) 6,220,800
* Display Area 52.0"
* Aspect Ratio 16:9
* Contrast Ratio 800:1 (1,600:1 DCR)
* MTBF 50,000 Hr
* Portrait & Landscape
* Native Resolution 1920 x 1080 (Full HD)
* Color Depth 1.07 Billion
* Surface Treatment Hard Coating (3H), Anti-glare
* Response Time 9ms (G to G)
* LCD Panel Type 52"
* Brightness 500 cd/m^2
* Viewing Angle (H x V) 178° x 178°
* S-IPS Yes
* Designed to operate 16 Hours a day